– Meet Outfit and accessories: hat or jacket, necklace/other piece of jewellery, purse, handkerchief, coin,other indispensable accessories for the time or place.
– School Outfit (alternative day outfit, a little better than casual)
- School Supplies: school bag or other item to carry supplies in; writing Utensils w/container, school book (reading primer), composition book/writing pad/slate, report.
- School Desk
- Lunch box or container, napkin, lunch.
- School sports outfit (if appropriate for time/place).
– Special Occasion/Party or Holiday Outfit (for cooler seasons)
- Holiday Accessories or Decorations
- Holiday Treats with dishes
- Musical instrument or appliance
– Special Occasion/Party or Holiday Outfit (for warmer seasons) / Birthday Dress
- Table and chairs
- Party treats
- Birthday presents – optional
- Craft item
– Summer dress (casual, but often with hat)
- summer toys and activities: nature and outdoors-related
- Patriotic/4th of July dress (optional)
– Winter coat or outfit
- Winter hat, handwarmers (muff, mittens)
- Winter toys and activities: for indoors and outdoors activities.
- Optical toy
- Paper Doll
- Nightgown or PJs
- Bed with bedding
- Nightstand or Dressing Table
- Nighttime necessities: washing utensils, light, book, (optional: heat source)
- Additional items (optional): e.g. Molly´s Eardrops, Tissues, Alarm Clock, curl kit, Kit: telephone
- Alternative Summer Daywear (work and play)
- Alternative Winter Daywear
- Alternative Holiday/Winter Special Occasion Dress
- Alternative Winter Coat
- Alternative Birthday/Summer Special Occasion Dress
- “Special Sports Outfit”: Tennis Outfit (Molly), Samantha: Lawn Party outfit w/croquet mallet, Bicycling Outfit, Kit´s reds fan outfit, Julie: hoops outfit, 2-in-1 summer outfit, skating outfits
- Bathing Costume & Accessories (Beach Umbrella, Beach Chair)
- Travel Outfit
- Story-specific outfit and accessories (Samantha: Bridesmaid outfit, Wedding Cake w/bridesmaid accessories; Kirsten: Swedish dirndl; Kit: typewriter set; photography and reporter sets; overalls and hobo camp supplies; Halloween costume, raincoat, aviator outfit, Miss Victory costume, Dude ranch outfit; Felicity: riding habit, riding breeches; Marie-Grace and Cecile: Fancy Dress/Masquerade things)
- Large Item(s):Each character has some large pieces of furniture and props, in addition to bed, table/chairs and trunk.
Best Friend Characters:
– Meet outfit and accessories
- Special Occasion outfit
- Holiday Gown
- Play/Day wear
- Winter outfit
- Bed with bedding
- Night gown or PJs
- Large item (carriage, clothes press, sleigh)
– realistically, most historical girls would have owned 2-3 dresses, with the best one being worn on special occasions only. The upper middle class children (Felicity, Cecile, Samantha) would have had more, but not too many either (maybe around 4-5). They would not have had more than 1-2 pairs of shoes.
Girls of the Year
Most characters have:
– Meet Outfit and accessories (bag, membership cards, )
– pajamas or nightgown
at least one:
– “casual” sports outfit (bikini, swimsuit, practice outfit)
– “serious” sports outfit (wetsuit, performance outfit, Luau set, McKenna´s team gear) sometimes combined with the casual as 2-in-1 set.
– special occasion outfit (party or performance)
– casual summer outfit
– casual winter outfit
at least one large item, often more:
– large item/sports accessory (scooter, boogie board, spotlight stage, kayak, ski gear, ice rink, paddleboard set, beam and bar, hot air balloon, horse, dance barre)
– large item/furniture (Jess´ tree swing, Mia´s bedroom, Lanie´s camper, Lanie´s hammock,McKenna´s loft bed, Chrissa party table, craft studio, Kanani´s lounge chair, shaved ice stand, Saige´s easel, Isabelle´s studio)
at least one:
– minor sports/hobby accessories
– other accessories set
– technological gadget: laptop (Lindsey, Lanie) , camera (Kailey, Jess, Kanani) cell phone (Marisol,), music player (Mia).
– food and drink