This woodcraft puzzle has almost the same dimensions as the phonograph AG issued for Rebecca and doesn´t look half bad completed.
I painted it, adding some fabric behind the cutout sections and an ID plate from a vintage phonograph in place of the printed control panels in front.
I also traced the record that was in the set on black fun foam and printed out some pretty old labels to make a few more records.
As the knob in the center of the platter is rather thick, though, I did not pierce holes in those additional records (they would have had to be so large they would have taken away too much from the labels), so they can´t actually be put on and are just for display.
I found a vintage record sleeve (via Google image search) and printed that out at the right size.